Monday, May 17, 2010

One Year Anniversary! 5/16/2010




We made it through our first year of marriage. We had good days, bad days, crazy days and days that I could have totally done without....but everyone of those days is what makes us who we are as a couple. Love only gets you so far....having kids together doesn't get you anywhere...but being willing to work through some of the hardest situations you feel like aren't even worth it at times, is what makes our marriage grow! I know that Joel was meant for me and I was meant for him. No one ever fooled me into believing that it would be easy...and I am glad I paid attention....because some days are really hard....but what comes after "those days" are worth it!

He makes me smile:-) He makes me laugh! He makes me mad! He hurts my feelings! He loves me! He lifts me up! He encourages me! He talks me out of things! He loves my family! He usually disagrees with me about everything! He works through things with me! He works hard! He gets mad at me when I don't want to get up early! He laughs at me! He tells me I am beautiful! He takes care of me! He eats my cooking even when it's not very good! He can be very selfish! He is a wonderful father and father figure! .......I could go ON AND ON! Damn, I love this man through all of the good and the bad:-)

We spent the day together out in Grandview with some of his friends riding cross country racing (dirt bikes). It was a beautiful day and we had lots of fun. Joel didn't win his race...but he had fun trying. It was new to him...he has never raced cross country before...only motocross. After his experience with cross country...I think he will stick with motocross!

What a great day!

No comments: