Sunday, July 5, 2009

What a great day!

I got a lot done today...laundry...scrapbooking...editing....kids had a good day too:-)
Brenden helped his dad wash his work truck
I worked on my Honeymoon Scrapbook today. My Mom got me this book at my bridal shower. I think it's adorable:-) I have never done a scrapbook like this before were you just add the pictures...It's fun!

This is my scrap and photography area! I have started putting some of my favorite photos on the wall above my little area:-) It drives Joel crazy...but I am determined one day this space will make us MONEY:-)


Yep! Thomas is back from camp all right:-) He is back to playing his favorite computer game..RUNESCAPE! He is addicted. I figure there are worse addictions out there right? So let him play the darn game:-)



No comments: