Friday, July 31, 2009

A friend of mine, Stacey, loaned me a few books. I have never read anything from Karen Robards...but Stacey thought I would like it because of the types of books I told her I liked. She was right:-) I haven't finished the boo yet but I realy like the way Karen writes. It's a great story that doesn't stray too far from reality. I am not one to get into Sci-Fi books. I like stories that might not be true but could be true. I posted the synopsis...check it out:-)

Karen Robards offers up another superb romantic suspense novel, with a slight touch of supernatural. The Midnight Hour is one of her best! Grace Hart is a single mother and a juvenile and family court judge in Bexley Ohio...and her doughter Jessica has gotten out of control. When Jessica goes into what might be diabetic shock, hunky Tony Marino thinks Grace should practice what she preaches as a family court judge. But there's more to what's going on then either Grace or Tony realize. Someone is stalking Jessica and breaking into Grace's home.




No comments: