Thursday, July 16, 2009

Locks of Love

I have been wanting to cut my hair since before the wedding. It's just soooo darn long...and all I do is keep it pulled back anyway. Today I made an appointment to get it cut and a friend of mine suggested I donate it to Locks of Love. I looked up the information and they said I have to cut at least 10 inches to be able to donate it:-) My friend Alyson measured for me and it was a little shorter then I wanted it...but it's a good cause right? Heck, it will grow to the length I wanted to cut it before too long anyway! So...I did it and I love it! It feels so good...and it's cool. It's been soooo hot this summer in Texas. I am glad I did it. Joel wasn't sure what to think at first...but he likes it:-) My son told me I looked like Joel's x-wife...lol...kids...they just don't really know what they are saying....but I guess he is right...her hair is short like this too...LOL...It was just funny!

No comments: