Monday, July 27, 2009

Orlando Trip 2009

What a blast! Joel and I took Thomas to Orlando for some one on one time with him:-) It was a short trip but loads of fun! I couldn't ride all of the rides...but Joel and Thomas did!! It was a perfect vacation for Thomas...he is too old for Disney (I think) so this was what we chose for him. I am so glad we did it! Joel had already been the Universal years ago so that helped. Some things had changed since then bit for the most part he knew where everything was and where to go etc....It was nice because I had never been and neither had Thomas.
Joel and I are already trying to plan a family vacation for next year with all of the kids. We try to change it around a little. One year we do a vacation with all of the kids and then the next we will do something with just Thomas. Haley and Brenden get to go on vacations with their Mom too...so we try to keep it as fair as possible:-) We are thinking Colorado next year...white water rafting...horseback riding...atv's, fishing! FUN!

Here are a few pics from our trip!










No comments: