Saturday, July 4, 2009

More pictures:-)








I went out to Alvarado Texas a few days ago and took some more pictures of Lisa and the kiddos:-) We had a great time. Some of you have asked if it's weird taking pictures of Joel's ex-wife. Honestly when Lisa first asked me I thought it might be a little weird...but it wasn't. We have had fun doing all of the pictures. Lisa is super sweet and I am blessed that we get along. A lot of people don't get along with the ex-wife...but I do. Why not?? I think is really important for the kids to see Lisa and I getting along. It makes them feel more comfortable with the changes going on in their life....a new step brother...new step mom etc:-) It was fun going out to their neck of the woods to take pictures. I was able to take a totally different type of picture. Here are a few of them!

No comments: