Friday, July 3, 2009

Thomas is HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! Thomas is FINALLY home from summer camp. Ugh, a month is just too darn long to be away from my baby boy:-)

When we arrive at camp all of the boys are int heir cabins. I know he is in one of these two but not sure which one is him. They all were the same thing on the last day of camp:-)

Then at 2pm sharp...they blow a bog horn and ALL of the campers come rushing out! This is when I start to tear up. I know any second I am going to see Thomas for the first time in a MONTH!
I SEE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I keep my sunglasses on so Thomas doesn't see my cryin'. I am SOOOO happy to see him!!!!!!!!!!! AWE! My Mama is happy to see her grandson as well:-)
YAY! Now time for the long ride home! Oh, and my Mom got pulled over for doing 81 in a 65 LOL!!! I told her to slow down...but she didn't listen:-) Here is the state trooper that pulled her over...nice guy...but he still gave her a ticket...

No comments: