Monday, July 6, 2009

Back Pain

I have been dealing with back pain FOREVER it seems like..ok a month...but still. I really have NO idea what I did to my back...but I have two torn discs in my lower back and it really hurts. I could hardly walk for over week. The doctor gave me pain meds...that helped for a little bit and then they told me I needed to have a shot in my back. My mom took these pictures of me before and after the procedure...I just have to share because I think they are funny! The shot worked too by the way...I feel SOOOO much better. The doctor said it will take about 4 months for me to heal...as long as I am not in pain in the meantime then I am ok with that. I can't wait to get back into the groove. I really miss working out. No more Jazzercise for me though...it's too hard on my back. I am thinking Yoga! BUT...I HAVE to quit smoking first or I can't justify spending that much on Yoga...I think I can...I think I can...I think I can....I KNOW I can...>!!!!!!

BEFORE LOL!


AFTER! Feelin' good!


No comments: