Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Day....just a few days before the wedding :-)

Well, my day was ok I must say. I had a "training session" with Monica on Photoshop during lunch and learned a lot! I am glad she spent the time to help me with it. Work was crazy busy....being gone all next week is making this week a little crazier then normal...but I will make it and will have all week to relax in St. Luica...I NEED IT! I can't wait to take TONS of great pictures and be able to play with editing when I get back.


I picked up a few new books tonight for the trip. I will probably start them before but still....I got a Nicholas Sparks book (The Guardian) and a Dean Koontz book (The Husband) I am looking forward to reading them. I haven't read anything from either of them that I don't like. Chelsea Kain has written two books (Sweetheart) and (Heartsick) which are AWESOME!! I checked to see if her new one was out...but I have to wait until September...dang it! If you haven't read either of these Chelsea Kain books...go get them...they rock! Heartsick is the 1st book and then Sweetheart. It's about a detective who is going after a female serial killer and has this weird obsession with her...IT'S GOOD READING FOLKS!


I had to spend some time with T-Man tonight on his homework...He needs a little extra push at the end of the year. I know that he is getting excited about summer camp....but dang! School isn't over yet...I have to stay on him at the end of the year. It's almost over though...then he can enjoy he month long vacation at the coolest summer camp EVER!! I wish I was able to go to a camp like that when I was a kid. I really enjoy looking at all the pictures the camp posts daily. I have to search through about 200 pics a day...I might see one of Thomas and I might see 20...you just never know:-)


The wedding...OH THE WEDDING. Well, it's coming along. Everything has come together quite nicely I must say. I am really looking forward to spending the evening with all of my friends and family! Is should be a good time!!! I won't jabber about the stress I am feeling...I am over it. It is what it is and there is nothing I can do to change the weather or anything else about the wedding. I have to stay positive or I am going to totally FREAK myself out. Maybe I will wear some rain boots just in case :-) LOL!!!


No comments: