Sunday, May 31, 2009

12 Years Old and almost 6ft tall!!!


It's hard to believe how much my son has grown over the last few years. He is 12 years old and almost 6ft tall. I am 5ft 10in and as you can see in this picture he is taller then I am. I remember thinking when he was little that one day he would be taller then me. I never knew that day would come so soon!!!! He is going to me jynormous!!!! He is such a handsome young man. He is going into 7th grade next year...crazy...high school is right around the corner. Next time I blink he will be off to college YAY!!! LOL Just kidding. I am looking forward to enjoying every second with him until he moves off to be a man on his own:-( That thought is much closer to reality now then it ever has been....scary! I am such a lucky Mama to have such a handsome, bright, sweet an loving son.

No comments: