Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Busy..Busy...

Tonight I have been busy......doing mostly what I love! I have been playing with the photos I took of the Falconette Dance Team...trying to figure out the whole editing thing. Dang...it's not as easy as you would think. I know what I want the picture to look like...I am just not sure how to get it there. I figure...if I keep playing with it...I will figure it out. Here is one of the pictures I took. Britney is my friends daughter...she is the one that suggested I take the girls pictures. I edited this one a little....just enhanced the color....but I want to see what else I can do with it. I will post the result if I ever get there! LOL. Other then that I am just doing the Mom thing....homework...laundry....getting things going for the week. Gosh...what would Joel and Thomas do without me?? They would have no dinner...well maybe ramon noodles..LOL...that's no kind of DINNER..are you kidding me??? They would have no lunch for the next day...no clean clothes...the house would be a MESS! Gosh..I ROCK! Ok...I guess I needed to butter myself up today. Maybe I am feeling a little down because I can't figure out this whole editing thing. I want results NOW! I am horrible at waiting for things to happen....



Ok...so here is the after...It's not a lot different...but it looks much better...maybe you don't have to do a lot to some pictures...I will learn:-)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I can see the difference! That's a great picture - love the angle. Good luck figuring it all out. Patience has never been one of my virtues. ;-)