Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011 - Hello 2012


Another year has come and gone. I am a lucky woman! I have an amazing son who is funny, smart and beautiful inside and out....I am very proud to say I am his Mama....I love him with my whole heart...he is my world. I have a husband who sticks with me through thick and thin...my soul mate, my best friend.....my love.....life wouldn't be complete without him. I have 2 amazing step children that I love with all my heart and am blessed to have them in my life:-) I have a family that I love dearly.... that are always by my side...and most of all I have my life. Life is a beautiful thing! I look forward to enjoying another year with all of these great people!!!! Life is good:-) 2012 is going to be a great year!!!

New Years Resolutions for 2012

Spend as much one on one time as you can with your family...it means everything:-)
Get more into photography/crafts/scrapping....things you enjoy!!
Get healthier! (you ain't gettin' no younger)
Become more financially secure
Don't sweat the small stuff....life is too precious:-) Don't be afraid to just "live a little"
More date nights with my hubby!!! We never seem to have the time...we need to MAKE THE TIME:-)
Read more!


Glad I don't have to put "quit smoking" on my resolutions this year!!!! I haven't smoked in forever!! WHOOOO HOOOO!

No comments: