Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Change Up - "review"



My husband and I were pretty lazy this holiday season and enjoyed every second of it:-) We rented a few movies...one being...Change Up.



This is a movie about two friends that have completely different lives. One is single...no responsibilities....hooking up with the girls...no kiddos. The other is married, successful, children....and never anytime for himself. They are out drinking one night...and end up switching bodies. The next morning they wake up as the other...and are able to live each others lives.



The plot is great...could have been a VERY funny movie....but they totally trashed it out. It was VERY crude and just down right trashy. My husband and I were both very dissapointed.



I give this movie 2 out of 5 stars!

No comments: