Wednesday, December 7, 2011

12 WEEK WORKOUT PROGRAM!!!

Today Joel and I started a new 12 week workout program. It focuses on nutrition as well as exercise. I am super excited to see how it works if we work it like we are supposed to. This has been something I have wanted to do for a long time and haven't found the strength and determination I need to complete it. I am ready now. The stress is gone...and my life has calmed down a bit.

Here are our before pictures. OMG...I can't believe I am really putting this on here...but oh well. That's what I look like...so there really isn't anything to hide. You just wait until you see the after picture!!!! I can't wait!!! I am pumped! The after pic will have a shirt that shows my stomach...you just wait!!!

Gosh, my boobs look huge in this picture...I guess I will miss them a little:-(

No comments: