Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weekly Goals 1/10/11

Ok,,,the holidays are past....the New Year has begun...and it's time to get back into a routine and start making myself weekly goals again. I really enjoy doing this. It gives me things to focus on week to week. I don't always reach the goals I set out for....but I always try!! These are the things that I was to accomplish this week!!

1. Yoga and or workout at home 4 times this week:-)
2. Portion control...no sodas...low carbs and sugar...vitamins every day!
3. Finish home office
4. Finish kids play room
5. Keep up with all laundry!
6. Get 8 hours of sleep every night!
7. Finish Prayer Box
8. Finish editing Brittany's photos and Silke's photos
9. No eating out and no extra spending
10. Finish Something Blue and start on Water for Elephants for book club:-)

It's going to be a great week I can feel it!!!!!!