Sunday, January 16, 2011

Weekly Goal Results 1-10-11

1. Yoga and or workout at home 4 times this week:-) - Almost...I am getting there!
2. Portion control...no sodas...low carbs and sugar...vitamins every day! - Did GREAT on this every day except one....but you have to give yourself one day to eat what you want right?
3. Finish home office - Yes! I am ready to start my new work schedule tomorrow:-)
4. Finish kids play room - No...not yet. I will work on it this week. It;s clean and the posters are upstairs...now I just need to hang them up
5. Keep up with all laundry! - YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. Get 8 hours of sleep every night! - Yep!
7. Finish Prayer Box - No...need to work on it
8. Finish editing Brittany's photos and Silke's photos - ALMOST done!
9. No eating out and no extra spending - Did great here!!!!!!!!!!
10. Finish Something Blue and start on Water for Elephants for book club:-) - YES!

Overall it has been a great week! I worked really hard to stay on track.I didn't do everything I wanted but I came pretty darn close and that is good enough for me:-) There is always next week to improve!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Back when I was heavy into working out my trainer MADE ME have 1 "splurge" day. I could eat whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted, as much as I wanted. But the next day was back to my regular routine. Worked miracles for me ;)