Saturday, January 8, 2011

Something borrowed....finished reading it! Now....Something Blue


I posted a while back about this book I was starting called "Something Borrowed".

http://kpattersonblog.blogspot.com/2010/12/something-borrowed.html


I was already half way through the second book of the series "Something Blue" before I knew that it was the second book of the series LOL! I got the first book "Something Borrowed" and just finished it. Now, I can pick up where I left off on "Something Blue".

This is a great series. If you have a woman that loves a little drama....lots of romance...and quite a bit of humor then you will love this series.

I can't wait to see what happens with Darcy...gosh...she is such a mess. It just goes to show that the "pretty girl" doesn't always get the best end of the deal!

Now I am moving on to read "Something Blue".

No comments: