Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Things I like:-)

There are so many little things in life that make me so happy:-) So many little things that make me smile...make memories...and make me who I am. Here are a few:

I love to laugh and smile....even if it's for no reason...you should try it sometime:-) It works! I love the way it feels to wake up in the spring with all of the windows in the house open with a nice cool breeze flowing through the room. I love the sound of rain on the roof at night. I love the feeling of cuddling up with my dogs...and the way they smell. I love watching my mother do stuff...anything...she does everything perfect....and it makes me smile! I love watching my son grow...what an amazing journey! I love singing a song at the top of my lungs while driving:-) I love finding the "perfect" outfit that makes you feel beautiful! I love mint chocolate chip ice cream:-) I love to cook!!! I love the smell and textures of food:-) I love taking pictures. The memories that pictures hold are priceless! I love watching animals in their natural habitat. It's amazing to see how they live their lives...and how they survive. I love a good "girl" movie! I love it when something makes me so happy I cry! I love spending time with my family...even if we aren't doing anything...just time is good. I love fishing. I love watching fireworks on the 4th. I love Christmas morning now just as much as I did when I was a little kid. I love the smell of winter. I love smores. I love meeting people that are truly happy and are positive people that embrace life and live it to the fullest. They bring out the best in me. I love helping people who are having a hard time in life....and that don't think it will get any better...IT WILL! I love having all of the memories I have...even the bad ones...they all make me who I am today. I love God. I love the feeling of cool sand between my toes. I love the sounds in the woods. I love staring at the stars. I love my husband....and what we have built together! I love how certain songs can bring back the most vivid memories...almost like you are there all over again. I love knowing that I don't have to be perfect. I love watching children play....they are so innocent. I love the way flowers smell. Most of all I LOVE ME! I am a beautiful person. Not everyone can say that about themselves. There are people that are very lost and sad.....and I use to be one of them. Now I am truly happy and have found myself!!

No comments: