Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 1 & 2 - 30 Day Challenge (round 3)

Third times a charm right?? Ok...I am starting out at 159 this 30 days. I have been stuck right at that weight for a while...and I REALLY want to be 140...or close to it! Let's see what I can do this month!! My husband starts working outside again and has already dropped 20 pounds...pisses me off to be quite honest...UGH!

Day 1 - Did good with eating...vitamins...water and portion control...but didn't work out.

Day 2 - WORKED OUT!! WHOOO HOOOO!

Breakfast: A cup of coffee
Snack: nothing
Lunch: Grilled chicken salad-strawberries-water
snack: 6 pringles
evening snack: 4 oreos/milk (BAD GIRL)
Supper: Poor mans meal...mac-n-cheese

My snacking and supper wasn't very good for me...but I did watch my portion control with supper:-) Also, I MUST eat breakfast...I can't skip meals....bad news!!!

No comments: