Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Life Taken Too Soon:-(













Lamar, Brandon Scott Brandon -Scott Lamar was born March 16, 1976 in Dallas, Texas- He passed away November 24, 2009 in Dallas. Your beautiful smile and loving heart are in the arms of our Lord. We love you and your memory will be in our hearts forever. He is survived by mother, Tivilla Lamar; father Michael Lamar; step-mother Sherri Hughes Lamar; half-sisters, Emily and Dixie Lamar and grandparents Shirley Dean, and Hugh and Susan Lamar. Funeral services will be at 1:00 pm Monday, November 30, 2009 in the Jeter & Son Chapel.

Why? I asked myself that a lot since I found out about Brandon's death. It just doesn't make sense. He was so young. Brandon and I dated a while back. He was such a great guy and had a beautiful heart. It was so hard for me to see his mother in so much pain. I can't even begin to imagine how she feels. Brandon will be missed by so many people. I am greatful to have spent many years of his life with him. We went through some good and some bad...but it was all part of life and growing up. I always knew he was a wonderful person. Once again....this makes me look at life in such a different way. The sadness which comes from death is unlike any other sadness I have ever felt. It's horrible. Love the people who surround you and let them know that you love them. You never know when they will be taken from you...

1 comment:

Tivilla said...

This is so special in my heart, your remembrance....thank you and God Bless you.