Sunday, June 14, 2009

Olivia Madison Spears

Olivia with her Mama (awe)

Precious sweet little face

Look at those FEET!!! They are adorable!

I finally got to meet my friend Shanda's precious little girl Olivia. She was born a few days after my wedding May 19th...so I wasn't able to see her because I was on my honeymoon. Since I have been back I have been crazy busy...then I jacked up my back...so I was just recently able to meet her. She is the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen. She has long legs and arms like her mama. She is going to be tall!! Here are a few pictures I took of her the other night. I couldn't get enough of her little feet...they were just adorable!!! I look forward to watching her grow!! It kind of makes me want a little baby...BUR not really:-) LOL!! I like other people babies...no more babies for me:-)

No comments: