Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Bella Girl!



I have two dogs...This is Bella. I will post a picture of Braxton soon too! But first I have to tell you guys all about my Bella girl. NO I didn't name her after Bella from Twilight...I just want that out there:-) We got her before I knew anything about Twilight.

Bella is the SWEETEST dog I have ever known. I have had many dogs in my time and I must say she is a very special one. There are so many goofy things she does...but this is one that I think is adorable.

First of all, both of our dogs sleep with us in bed. Yes, a 100 lb lab and a 100 lb Great Dane both sleep with us. I know...it's sad...but we love them! They are actually fun the sleep with. I can cuddle with them....that's why I love big dogs....You can't cuddle with a little dog:-(

Bella let her daddy know very soon in her life that she likes to sleep just like we do. She wants to be under the covers with us. Braxton could care less....as long as we let him on the bed...he's good:-) Bella has to be under the covers though...on her daddy's side of the bed. This picture is her on our bed...the bed wasn't made (I was doing laundry) but she really wanted to be covered up so I got her blanket out and covered her. This is the only time I have actually thought to take a picture of her ...LOL! It's she just precious???

No comments: