Monday, June 29, 2009

Las Colinas Canal Pics

Some of my great friends and family allowed me to take pictures of them down at the canal early Sunday morning. I had a blast!!! This is the only way I will learn to do what I REALLY want to do. Yeah,,,it was freakin' HOT!! but everyone hung int here and I managed to get som really good shots. Here are a few of them!
Will and Olivia (precious!)
Will, Shanda and Olivia

Lisa and the kids reflection (love this one)


Lisa and the kids (sassy!)

Mama and daughter awe:-)

Haley and Brenden (little models!!!)

Lisa with her kiddos (such a pretty family)

Shanda and her family! Such a happy family:-)

Alyson and her family (this is sooo them...their daughter Britney is always texting on her phone) LOVE THIS ONE!

My beautiful sister:-)

So pretty!

Awe! Brad kissing his daughter on the cheek...too sweet!

Love the laughing pictures:-) They are so "real"

Alyson and her beautiful daughter Britney















1 comment:

Monica said...

Great pics Kenzey!