Monday, June 15, 2009

The Great Wolf Lodge


We took Haley and Brenden to The Great Wolf Lodge this past weekend. For those of you who don't know what that is...it's a giant hotel with an indoor water park. The kids loved it. They had all kinds of cool stuff for them to do. It was geared towards younger children. I am glad we took Haley and Brenden now...because just a year from now they would not enjoy it as much. Joel and I on the other hand thought the experience was nothing more then REALLY GOOD BIRTH CONTROL!!! There were soooo many kids ages 2-7 and it drove Joel and I CRAZY!! It was also way over priced! The food was pretty good....and they place was very clean and the staff was great...but it's a little pricey for the average family. My son Thomas is 12. He was a little jealous that Joel and I were going to take the kids there while he was away at camp. I wrote him a letter Sunday letting him know he didn't miss a thing. Thomas would not have enjoyed it. He would have felt too old to be there. The indoor water park was pretty cool. Small...but cool. It's only open for the hotel guests so there weren't any lines. The kids really liked that:-) I wasn't able to ride anything because a have two torn discs in my back...I decided rides probably wouldn't be a good idea:-) We got this great picture of Joel and the kids riding one of the rides. Good thing we bought it because I forgot my camera (I never forget my camera) OOPS!!! All in all the kids had a great time and that's all that matters. I will not be rushing back anytime soon though:-)

No comments: