Sunday, August 21, 2011

Diners Drive Ins and Dives/Shopping Adventure

Stacey and I have decided we are going to go on as many triple D adventures as we can. So it's a day of "new" food and a little shopping!! So exciting and fun!
I have also discovered a new website that I think is AWESOME!!!
www.polyvore.com
You can create your own outfits...so when you go shopping you know what you are looking for. LOVE IT!!!

This past weekend we went to try out Avila's. It's a little Mexican restaurant in Dallas. It was YUMMY! I would give it a 4 out of 5 stars. We hit the place at the end of the lunch rush....so some of the food wasn't super fresh...but it was still good. I would go back for sure!!!
Here is the Triple D video for Avila's


Here are a few pics of me and Stacey:-)

And this is the outfit that I created on polyvore.com. I was able to find something very similar at Kohl's...love it! The shoes are super cute!! It was a great day with a great friend:-)

No comments: