Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekly Menu 5/16/11 Healthier

Last week was crazy! I had so much going on...I didn't cook at all...I ate out every night! OMG! I am so glad things are back to normal. I really enjoy cooking supper for my family every night:-) This week I am going to focus on getting back on track by eating better...exercising...and drinking lots of water!!!

Monday: Tacos (with turkey)...I am going back to using less ground beef...more ground turkey

Tuesday: I have book club with my girls....but will have spaghetti made for the boys to heat up

Wednesday: Going out on a date with my husband for our 2 year anniversary...Thomas will have to take care of himself!

Thursday: Spaghetti, Salad, Bread (made with turkey)

Friday: Homemade grilled pizza's and movies with the kiddos!

Sat: Grilled BBQ Chicken, potatoes, salad

Sunday: (NEW RECIPE) Brisket Sandwiches, corn on the cobb and coleslaw

No comments: