Tuesday, May 24, 2011

2 Year Anniversary!!!







Well, we made it another year:-) I love Joel more every day. I love how are relationship has grown so much . We have been through some rough times...don't get me wrong...but that is what makes us who we are as a couple. I really enjoy spending my life with him, Thomas, Haley and Brenden. We have all grown very close over the years!



This year we decided not to go all out for our anniversary so we went out for dinner at a little lakeside place close to out house called The Oasis. It was really nice. They had jazz music playing and the view was beautiful. It made you feel like you were on the coast! The food was good too! I was surprised....usually places like that aren't very good...more about the view then the food...but I was pleasantly surprised:-)



I look forward to spending many more years with Joel. We have a long life ahead of us...and lots of great thing to do! I can't wait!!!!



I love you Joel Patterson...you are my life! I would be lost without you:-)

No comments: