Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy 11th Birthday Brenden!!!!






I can't believe Brenden is already 11. Geez...it seems like yesterday I was meeting him for the first time. Joel and I took the kids to the drag races. I was so nervous. I was afraid his kids wouldn't like me. I was on my best behavior...and even let Haley sit on my shoulders the WHOLE race! I thought I was going to die by the time the races ended...but it was worth it. Haley thought I was pretty cool! I never knew that I would be a step mom one day....and what a blessing it is. I feel like my relationship with both Haley and Brenden grows every year! I look forward to many more birthdays with both of them!

We took Brenden out to PF Changs for his B-Day dinner....and bought him a new skateboard!

Happy Birthday Brenden!!!!

No comments: