Sunday, November 21, 2010

Goals....Menus...etc......

Don't have a lot set in stone this week. We are going to focus on good times with the family:-) Eating lots of good food!!! and just spending time together!! That's what Thanksgiving is about right???


Once the Holiday is past...I hope to get back on track...I have been letting things slip...and I am ready to get my butt back in gear:-) I have had a few challenges thrown my way....what would life be without them right?? BORING! Bring it....that's about all I can say about that. I am a damn strong woman!

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!!!!

Here are just a few things that I have been thankful for this year:-)

My family
My health!
My growth in relationships between my son, my family and my husband
I am very thankful to have such a wonderful husband who would do ANYTHING for me:-)
Most of all....I am thankful for my life...I treasure EVERY second!!! I am thankful that I have learned not to waste my time on negative things and negative people.....live for the good only!! embrace it....enjoy every second of this precious thing called LIFE!!!

No comments: