Sunday, September 27, 2009

A weird yet good experience

Today Joel, myself and the kids stopped by Tom Thumb to get a few things for Thomas's school project. Joel, Haley and Brenden sat in the truck while Thomas and I ran in. When Thomas and I walked through the door....the weirdest thing happened. There was a lady that worked at Tom Thumb standing at her register. She stopped us and told Thomas that he was a very pleasant young man and that good things were going to happen to him in his life. Then she looked at me and told me what a wonderful mother I am. She talked about the unconditional love we shared. Thomas and I just kind of looked at each other like...what the heck.....it was so weird. I told the lady thanks and we went on our way. Thomas and I didn't say anything to each other for a few minutes because we were both thinking about what this lady had said. I turned and looked at Thomas and I told him that he should never forget what she said to him. I am not a big believer in psychics or anything....bu this woman truly felt what she said to him. She was a really neat woman and I really feel that there is a reason she said those things to us. I am not a very religious person...and for the first time in my life I really think this experience had something to do with God. Wow! What an experience...I just had to share:-)

No comments: