Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's time for Football and Cheerleading again!!


I love this time of year...The kids have all started school....Haley is in Cheerleading...Brenden plays football and this year Thomas joined volleyball. Joel and I are soooo busy this time of year...but it's fun! Brenden's football games have already started and Thomas's volleyball games will start soon!! Here is a pic I took at Brenden's last football game...they lost this one...but kicked butt the first game. This weekend will be the first game that counts towards the playoffs:-) I hope they kick butt!! It's a lot of fun to watch Brenden play football. He is almost the smallest kid on his team...but he doesn't care...He LOVES playing football. He never knows the score of the game...what position he plays...when the next game is...NOTHING! All he cares about is having fun and playing and I think that's GREAT!
Joel and I really love watching all of the kids play in their sports. It's almost time for it to start getting cooler outside...love it! Chili...beefstew...yummy!


No comments: