Thursday, September 10, 2009

Facebook

So Handsome:-)
It's so funny....Joel use to make fun of me because I was always on Myspace...and now it's Facebook. He always said it was stupid...blah, blah, blah! Well, now he LOVES Facebook. He is on it daily. Today he came home from work and said that I needed to take a picture of him so he could update his profile picture. I asked him why and he told me that the guys at work are making fun of his current profile picture...they said he looks like the main nerd in "revenge of the nerds" just without the galsses...LOL! So I took a few pics of him...Yes, he wanted me to take a few so he could pick out his favortie. It's soooo funny seeing him on Facebook after ALL this time he bugged me about it. Oh how I love him so! Here is his favorite picture...which is now his new profile picture. I am sure the guys at work will find something to say about this one too.




No comments: