Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Thomas will be 13 soon!!!



We have some big plans for his 13th b-day. He is really excited about becoming a teenage...he also thinks he is GROWN!! UGH! We have decided to do something a little different this year for his b-day since it's a special one:-) He loves going to haunted houses this time of year so we decided he coudl take a few of his friends to Screams Theme Park! It's going to be a blast...him and his friends can hang out in the haunted houses and they have food and games to play!! What he doesn't know is I have a BIG surprise for him....He reads my blog ocasionally so I can't say what it is...but he is going to LOVE IT! I will post pictures from his b-day and from them you will be able to see what the surprise is!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY T-MAN!!!! I hope this is the best year of your life!!! You have so much to look forward to...there is a whole life out there...go live it!!!

No comments: