Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Last House On The Left


WOW! Last night my sister and I had a girls night in:-) It's been raining in Dallas for almost two weeks straight and it sounded like a great night for a big pot of chili. The chili was TOTALLY yummy for the record...and we decided to rent a scary movie. "The Last House On The Left". Britney and I are weird I guess...we like freaky movies like this. Let me just tell you if you haven't seen this movie...it's VERY disturbing. If you are a very sensitive person you might not want to watch it. It's not scary like boo scary. It's scary like OMG! I hope I never run into to someone like that. I think they did a really good job of keeping everything "real". A lot of horror movies are ruined because they go way overboard with the blood and guts stuff. This movie kept everything how it really would be...which is another reason it was even more freaky. I will not spoil the move ...... but I will say if you don't have a week stomach and you aren't very sensitive then you should see it. Oh and if you are interested in the Chili recipe it will be on my food blog this evening:-)

No comments: