Thursday, August 27, 2009

My 30th B-Day

I didn't plan on having back surgery less then I week from my 30th b-day...but what can you do? My husband and family still made it perfect. Everyone came to the house and my Mom and Sis made the best dinner EVER!!!! Joel managed to have everyone put in on the best b-day gift I could have ever asked for. I got a new lens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really wanted this lens...the Canon 50mm F1.4...YES!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to start playing with it!!! I am IN HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to everyone who put in on this and made this happen for my B-Day! I love you all:-)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great gift...I know you'll LOVE IT!

Kenzey said...

I am sooo excited! Now I just can't wait to be able to USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!