Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back Surgery:-(

Well...the time has come. I am going under the knife tomorrow at 12:00pm sharp...get it...sharp...lol...ok anyway:-) They have decided to do two fusions in my lower back. Other then the fact that it's going to fix me in the long run I really don't know what it is...and don't care. I just want to be better! I am going to be out of work for 4 weeks...but will be able to work from home after a week or so.

I am a little nervous...but know that everything will be fine. I am in good hands and it will all be worth it soon! I asked the doctor how long it would be before I can work out (I am starting to get fat...dang it) and he said that after 6 weeks I should be good to go and that he recommends YOGA! Did he say YOGA??? YAY!!!!!!!!! That's what I want to start doing. This is all working out great. I am going to be a NEW woman. Not sure if you have read other blogs...but I have been trying to quit smoking FOREVER!!!!!!! I can't justify spending $109/month on YOGA unless I quit smoking. So the plan is for me to quit smoking after the surgery and then start YOGA! Will this all happen as planned?? Who knows...but I can tell you that I determined to try my damndest to make it all happen!!!

So...I will post an update after the surgery...pics and all. I know it's sad that I told Joel when he comes to visit me in the hospital "please bring the camera...I need pics for my blog". He just laughed..LOL. Oh and don't worry...no gross pictures...just me hanging out after surgery!

I guess that's all for now! See you guys after the surgery:-)

1 comment:

Kandice said...

Prayers for fast healing!