Monday, August 10, 2009

Becoming more like my Mama:-) And proud of it!

LOL...I just had to post this little story today because it's so cute. My Mom....as she gets older....is becoming more like her Mama was...you know...where they go through every name they can think of before they spit out the right one?? Things like that. My Mom has been known to be a little forgetful....I said a little mama:-). Well, I am not far behind her.

Today I decided I was going to make some brownies. I mixed the batter...pre-heated the over....everything was good to go. I went back to work...waiting for the over to finish pre-heating....About 10 minutes later it dinged. I got up and went into the kitchen and it smelled like something was burning. I opened the oven and there was a box of leftover Pizza from yesterday that I had totally forgotten about. LOL! If you know my Mom you will find this amusing. This is something she would do! I just busted out laughing and asked Thomas is he was hungry. In the midst of trying to just pre-heat the oven for brownies I also heated up left-over pizza by mistake. Luckily I didn't burn anything!!

LOVE YOU MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: