Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Junior High

Oh to be young again. Junior High was my favorite time of school. So much changes...you are not a little kid anymore....and you think you are grown..lol. That is where Thomas is now. He started the 7th grade yesterday OMG!!! I am not even 30 but saying that makes me feel old. He had a great day today and said he thinks it's going to be a great year. We have talked about how important these next two years are for him. He really wants to go to Jesuit which is a private High School that isn't easy to get into. They look at your grades from 7th and 8th grade. So....we will see how it goes. Thomas is plenty smart enough to get into the school. I am confident he will do it!!!!

I look forward to the school year....watching Thomas grow....going to basketball games....carnivals...muffins with mom....and anything else that goes on. It's fun!!! I think this is going to be one grade that Thomas will never forget. I am so glad that I have the opportunity to watch my son grow!!!! He is such a sweet, loving smart young man that makes me a prod MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: