Sunday, May 13, 2012

Weekly Overview (5/7/12-5/13/12)

It was a pretty good week. I got a few projects done that I wanted to:-) I did NOT stick to my workout plan. I only worked out once this week. I know that's better than nothing...but when you have been eating the way I have you MUST workout more...ugh....that's been a huge struggle for me recently and I hate it. I  know I will get control of it soon enough!!!
This is a little project I made for Britney for Mother's Day....it's with Silke's feet. It's is the cutest thing you have ever seen??? AWE!

I also made this really cool menu thingy. I found the idea on Pinterest and I think it will help us eat at home more. One of the main reasons we end up eating out is because I can't think of anything to cook. This will take care of that M-F!!

This is going to be a good week! I am going to work out  more and follow my new "menu" thingy!! Looking forward to a great week!
Oh. and we are also going to New Orleans this weekend for my cousins graduation!! How exciting!!!

No comments: