Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Today was a great day. I started the morning out over at mom's. Me, Britney and Mama had some "us" time out on her back patio...chatting:-) It was nice. I brought bagels and we enjoyed a cup of coffee together. Then, Me, Britney and Tman had lunch together.
Once I got home Joel had hung up my Mother's Day gift:-) My fruit/veggie basket. I have wanted one of these forever. I remember my Nana had one...and I thought they were the coolest things ever! Thanks HONEY!!! He also got me a book that I have wanted to check out.
We cleaned my car!!! and ended the evening with supper at The Twisted Root Burger...OMG...that place is sooo good...but soooo bad for ya!!
Happy Mother's Day to all ya'll Mama's out there. It's one of the hardest jobs in the world...but the most rewarding by far!!!!







No comments: