Friday, November 11, 2011

10 for 10 (Nov 10, 2011)

Love this....but wish it wasn't on a workday:-( Every 10th day of each month you take a picture every hour on the hour for 10 hours. It's cool to look back at these to see what you were doing that day:-)

Nov, 10, 2011

11am
Work...fun fun. I work from home on M,W,F...but today was one of my "in the office" days:-)

12 noon
I spent most of my lunch filling out these darn papers for the house we are buying. It's amazing the amount of trees that are killed just so you can buy a house...or sell a house. Geeez Louise.

1pm
Trying really hard to drink at least 8 cups of water a day...that's about 3 of these:-)
2pm
Snack Time - My friend Stacey brought this dip and crackers....The dip is an artichoke and jalapeno...YUMMY!3pm
Time for a cup of hot green tea as I wind down my work day:-)
5pm
Headed home - this is the only part about the days I have to drive to the office. Traffis sucks....it takes me at least an hour to get home:-(6pm
Time to catch up on facebook to see what everyone is up to:-) Sorry for the crappy pics....all I had today was my cell phone to take pics:-(7pm
Dinner with my hubby - not sure what's up with this crazy face...lol...he was wondering why in the heck I was even taking the picture:-)
8pm
Time to pick up Tman from youth group. He goes every Thursday evening and seems to really have a good time:-)9pm
It's time to hit the sack....and I try to have one last glass of water for the day right before I go to bed:-)That's my 10 for 10 this month:-) A pretty typical Tues or Thurs.

No comments: