Saturday, September 10, 2011

September 10 on 10

This is a cool little monthly project that I am going to try out. On the 10th day of each month you take 1 picture every hour for 10 hours. I didn't stay on track with the hourly thing this time...but I managed to get most of my day. This will be neat to look back on years down the road...what a cool idea:-)

10:14am - Woke up...got to sleep in this morning...nice!
11am - Breakfast:-)

12:00pm - Put flags out front to honor all of the people involved in 9/11...what a sad day:-( Can't believe it's been 10 years.
1:00pm - Caught up on facebook...scrapfreak...email...etc...

1:30pm - Headed out to the store to get things for the potatoes salad I am making for a party this evening.

2:00pm - Ended up deciding to let Thomas dye his hair...so we stopped by CVS on the way home from the store and picked up the stuff:-) I hope I don't regret this!


3:00pm - Once I got Thomas's hair workin' I did a sink full of dishes...fun fun! Hey it's something to kill time for 25 min while waiting for Thomas's color to set:-)

4:00pm - It's done...and I love it!!! I think it's looks too cool! I wish I was a teenager again:-)

6:00pm - Finally get to wear my new boots! Headin' out to a friend end of summer BBQ! Yee Haw!
6:30pm - Potato salad is ready...let's go!

2 comments:

monica said...

Great pics, Kenzey! Thomas is rockin' that hair. :)

Kenzey said...

Thanks:-) I LOVE his hair!!!!