Sunday, September 4, 2011

Right Now Sept 2011

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW … I am playing on the computer...facebook...scrapfreak...blogging....recipe searching
I AM THINKING … about what scrap page I want to do next...and what new recipe I want to try out
I AM LEARNING … new techniques in scrapbooking
I AM THANKFUL FOR … My family...my life...and how lucky I am to have such great people surrounding me at all times:-)
FROM THE KITCHEN … Tonight I am cooking chicken strips...mashed potatoes...mac-n-cheese and green beans
I AM WEARING … A pretty strapless flowered dress that is super comfy!
I AM GOING … to enjoy the rest of my 3 day weekend!!!
I AM READING ... Shiver (by Lisa Jackson)
I AM CREATING …Ideas of what to scrap next...and ways to organize my letters
I AM HOPING ... that Thomas does well in his first year of High School!
I AM HEARING … My dogs move around on their beds trying to get comfy!
AROUND THE HOUSE ... Trying to keep this place clean...it's a lot of house! ugh!
ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS …enjoying a nice lifetime movie with a big ole' bowl of fresh popped popcorn with salt and metled butter...and a big glass of water!
A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK … Workout! Eat well! Keep laundry up! Scrap!
A PICTURE TO SHARE…Thomas and his first "new" friends at his new school. They are all super sweet girls:-)


No comments: