Monday, July 2, 2012

It's ALL about me!!

I am sick and tired of trying to always make everyone else happy...and worrying about what everyone else thinks! It's time to focus on me...and what I want...and what makes me happy! Who cares what anyone else thinks??? NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next week I am going to try out this "cleanse" thingy for 7 days....not sure I can make it through the whole 7 days...but I am going to try. It's supposed to make you lose 10-17 pounds. We will see about that:-)

Moved into my new apartment...just me and Tman again:-) Joel and I are still going to be together...just not live together. This is what works for us:-)
I have decided to make my patio "my" space:-) It's going to be sooooo pretty and relaxing! I will post pics once I am done with it!

No comments: