Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

Another Christmas has gone by. They seem to come faster and faster the older I get:-) They are still just as wonderful as they were when I was a kid. I love watching Thomas open his presents...and spending time with my family over the Holidays. It doesn't get much better than that!

This year I wasn't able to go to Tennessee or Utah....so I hosted X-Mas Eve Supper at my house and Britney, Joe, Silke, Jason, Liz and Thomas were here. We ate lots of yummy food!!! and enjoyed each others company!

After exchanges gifts, we chilled out and watched the classic "Christmas Vacation". Love that one....it never gets old! lol

Thomas and I celebrated Christmas on Christmas Eve since he was leaving on Christmas day for Utah. He loved his gifts, and I loved spending the day with him and family.

Christmas morning Thomas and I got up and had a nice breakfast at the Awful Waffle...yummy!!! We were also lucky enough to have a storm come through town that brought a beautiful snow fall! We haven't had a white Christmas in a long time...it was really cool:-)

The rest of the day was spent getting Thomas all packed up for his trip. His flight was supposed to leave at 7pm....but was delayed until 10:30 before he finally made it out!

He is in Utah now enjoying the snow covered mountains and I am at home enjoying some me time:-) I sure do miss him though. Can't wait for him to get back home.

All in all it was a great Christmas! I wish I could have made a trip home to see family....but it wasn't in the cards this year:-)

Merry Christmas Everyone!! LOVE YOU ALL!




No comments: