Monday, November 12, 2012

Encouragement:-)


I have worked hard over the past few days to really pay attention to what I have been eating and more importantly how much of it I am eating. I have noticed it's getting easier to eat smaller portions. I have dropped one pound...it's not much, but it's better than gaining a pound:-)
This week, while I will continue to work on my portion control, I am going to work on reincorporating my workouts. I NEED to workout at least 3 times a week. I am going to hit a yoga class this evening to start out the week! I am also making SURE I drink at 64oz of water every day!
My nutrition class is helping me fully understand what my body needs, what what eating well does for the body. It's amazing how much you can hurt or help yourself depending on what you eat:-)

This week it's all about exercise and eating HEALTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL see the benefits if I can just stick to it!

No comments: