Friday, October 5, 2012

Our New Place

So...we have lived her for a few months now...and I LOVE IT! So does Thomas. It's really perfect for us right now. One day I will move out to the country...but until then...this will be great! It's a small house, just enough room for me and Tman. It has a split floor plan so we both have our privacy:-) I also have an office!!! I will take pics of the home once I get it where I want it...I have a few projects to do first. My favorite part of the house is the back yard. It's very peaceful! You can hear the wind blowing through the trees...and the squirrels running around in the trees. I love it:-)

May plants love the new place too! I have lots of great ideas to make this yard even better....but it will take some time to get it there.
































The only thing I don't like about my backyard is the constant pile of acorns I have to sweep up. They are everywhere!!! I hear them hit the patio throughout the night from my bedroom...lol! It freaked me out when I first moved in.




No comments: