Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekly Menu 4/16/12

So...I love my new (bigger) apartment...too bad the kitchen is still the same size:-( This girl likes to cook! I need a bigger kitchen! That will be on my "must have" list when Joel and I buy a home...down the road a bit. Nothing beats eating supper as a family at home every evening. With all of the craziness that has been going on around here we have lost touch with that. It feels good to get back on track!

Monday: Mexican Casserole (with all of the left overs from Sat supper - Chicken tacos)

Tuesday: Grilled Cheese - White beans/ham

Wednesday: Orange Chicken with rice and egg rolls - NEW RECIPE

Thursday: Quesadillas

Friday: Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo - Bread - Salad

Sat: Sheppards Pie

Sunday: FAMILY SUPPER (Tacos)

Monday: Leftovers!!!

No comments: