Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Twilight - New Moon 11-20-09


Yes! I took Thomas to see the New Moon movie:-) I love the books! It's a great series:-) We didn't get to go see the movie the night it came out at midnight because it was a school night...and Thomas and I aren't morning people...thought that might be a bad idea. We went to see it the next day...the lines were still crazy long and there were more teenagers there then I ever care to see in one place again...but it was worth it! Thomas had a blast and so did I. Thomas's friend Matt went with us. He has read all of the books as well so he was really looking forward to seeing the movie. The book was better (of course) but the movie was still great! What a wonderful love story!!! I totally had to sport my "Team Cullen" shirt...Thomas thought I was a total dork...but so what if I am:-)

No comments: