Thursday, November 5, 2009

Central 214


Have any of you ever watched the show "The Naughty Kitchen"?? Well, if you haven't it's a reality show about a chef and how she runs her restaurant here in Dallas, TX. I LOVE the show...it's a lot of fun and I love watching them cook. You know me:-) I LOVE TO COOK! Anywho.....Joel and I had the opportunity to go out to dinner last night...no kiddos! He asked me if I wanted to go to Central 214 which is where "The Naughty Kitchen" is filmed. I said OK!!!! It wasn't a cheap meal by ANY means...but it was sooooooo good! I like that they use "real" food with the best ingredients...and that's what makes it good. So many high priced places give you plates of food that looks pretty but doesn't really taste that good. If you live in Dallas or ever visit Dallas...you should check this place out!!! Oh and the chef was there:-) No...I didn't talk to her...but it was cool to see her in "action"!! Thanks honey for the marvolous dinner!!! LOVE YOU! I guess we could call that our 6th month anniversary dinner:-)

No comments: